Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Mr Groundhog


I am so sad that my camera is STILL broken. The people at Canon said they'd have it back to me in ten days... and it has been almost thirty. I'm missing all the really cute stuff! But I still wanted to say Hi and post something, so here is a picture of the groundhog that used to live under our shed. We used to love watching his fat little body run around our backyard... until he started trying to eat our garden (and all our neighbors' gardens). And then we liked him even less when we found out that groundhogs can carry rabies and can bite your kids and dogs and maybe you if you are dumb enough to get that close (which we may have been). Anyway, we got a live trap from the county, caught a giant ugly opossum that apparently also lived under the shed, then caught the groundhog. He was MAD! But I'm sure he's happy now... wherever the dog catcher took him. Love you guys! LIZ

1 comment:

The Crew said...

Hey Liz,
I wish your camera was fixed. I miss those cute pictures of our EMME. So Tara told me a secret about your sister. That's so cool. I love this picture... I can't believe you had a groundhog in your backyard!! That is awesome. It looks like he is smiling for the camera. Love you. Katie