Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas




I am home until Christmas Eve. Donald stayed in Wyoming to work but I fly back on Christmas Eve to be with him. We have had a good time so far. My sister is also here. We went to see "It's a Wonderful Life" last night. We have baked cookies, shopped, shopped, and shopped some more. Today my treated us to manicures and pedicures. Then we had a little early Christmas. I knew I was getting a camera and my sister got a new lens for her camera, so we opened those today so we could use them. It is so nice and I am so excited to use it!

Tomorrow we are going to see "The Christmas Carol" at Hale Theater and then we are going to a rea life Bethlehem that a stake puts on every year in Provo. I am pretty excited about that.

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope it is wonderful! I love you all!

2 comments:

KTLADY said...

My gosh, you always have so much fun with your Mom. Seems you girls are always doing something new and exciting. That's so cool that you got a new camera!! (Maybe this one isn't being held together with tape???) :) Hope you have a super Christmas!! I didn't get your card sent, but I will get it to you soon... I'm playing the pregnancy card so I don't have to admit I'm just lazy!!!!!!! Love you! Katie

KTLADY said...

I remembered it was held with tape because when I was at your house, the camera dropped and the batteries flew out. :) Love you too! Katie