Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Holidays!


We set up our tree tonight. I love the feeling of Christmastime! Anyway, I'm not very exciting but here is the family picture we took with the timer on the camera. Have you all decorated yet? (Does the Holiday Inn let you put up a tree?) :) What is everybody doing for Christmas? Do you have Christmas traditions started with your families? Let's hear 'em...

3 comments:

KTLADY said...

Hey Liz! I like your holiday photo! How cute!! I set my tree up today... I will take a photo tomorrow when we're in our church attire. I tried to do my nativity scene, but I think I'll wait until Noah goes to sleep so he can't "help" me. I keep thinking my tree will be up for the next five months because I will be as big as a house when it's time to come down. Yeeesh.

Liz said...

Yeah! It's nice that you have an excuse to leave it up. :)

Melissa said...

I love your Christmas photo! Way too cute! The tree looks awesome. The holiday Inn I am sure would not care but it is in the back of our stoarage. But I think I am going to go get a small one at walmart tomorrow with some lights. because I can't stand that we don't have a tree! There are a couple of Christmas trees around the lobby and stuff but it is not the same. YOu can just send christmas cards to my moms house for now. We haven't set up po box yet.
Love you all! Happy Holidays!