Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Coug & Aubrey




Happy Happy Birthday Katie Dear.

We hope your baby boy comes soon this year.



If we had a wish then it would be



a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.



Ok, so that is the best I got. But I hope you have a very Happy 27th Birthday! I love you so much Katie. You are a one of a kind friend and hold a special place in my heart! I have always been grateful for our friendship Coug! I love you!


Melissa


Also, I know Aubrey checks our blog often and I just wanted to wish her a
VERY HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY!
Aubrey, you are very dear to me too. I love you so much.
I hope your day is a special one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Hope you have a great day. Speaking of babies how is yours coming. Any news? Mel