Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thanks for the idea, Brooke!

Hey Everyone!
Brooke, I took your idea and ran with it, all the way to Hobby Lobby. I can't believe I made a sewing project out of this. I always end up regretting it, because halfway through I realize, "Wait a second. All I know about sewing is what I remember from Ms. Marcum's 7th grade Home Economics Class! Who am I kidding??" So anyway, I can never start a sewing project without finishing, so this is what came of my Friday adventure. I begged and begged Nathan to wear his uniform to our ward carnival, and he refuses. I borrowed my brother-in-law's black and white jailbird costume, so Noah and I will both be criminals. I guess every party has a pooper. I asked if he would at least just wear his police t-shirt and maybe bring some handcuffs. We will see what happens.
(Front)

(Back)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh My GOODNESS!!! HOW adorable!!! Way to go! That looks awesome. You will definetly have to post pics of you two inmates! And hopefully nathan will wear something cop like!

ADORABLE~ I love it!

Brooke said...

I knew you would be able to take any one of my lame ideas and turn it into something absolutely adorable! I love the photo of the both of you on your blog.
Glad I could help.:) Love ya!