Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
4 comments:
How cute! You look so good- that's funny that you're wearing tall shoes. That's how I feel in family pictures with my in-laws. I'm the shorty.
I love the colors! You girls all look VERY pretty!! I can't believe Korby is married now. How exciting! Now you have another sister-in-law! Are they going to continue living in UT?
YOu do look gorgeous Melinda! I love the matching shirts and your skirt! Love ya!
By the way Melinda...... You're a cute BLONDE girl!! I kept forgetting to mention that!!
Post a Comment