Sunday, August 05, 2007

Update...

This is my cousins little girl. I thought this would be a great IPOD advertisement! Hilarious!

Well, I have bad news! I am not going to be able to make it to NM when Liz is there. Donald had to get a root canal this week and our insurance covered most of it but we had to pay a big chunk of it too!!! We were planning on coming but there is just no way that we can. We weren't planning on this-obviously. I am really sorry! And I am especially sorry to Liz that is flying there. I hope I get to see you before you go overseas. If there is some chance we will be able to come I will let you know but as of right now, it is not looking so hot. But I hope you guys have fun no matter what you do.


To Melinda-I am not sure what to do for a vegetarian! I was thinking spaghetti. That is the easiest but of couse you can't have that every meal for her. You could have pancakes, french toast, lots of veggies and fruit, grilled cheese, ummmm.... that is about all I have for you. I am glad we didn't run into that. The best thing to do is ask her what she likes and then go from there. I would not live without a little meat in my life!! Right now I am addicted to corn on the cob and watermelon! So, you could do that! Sorry I am not much help!



Well, the massage job is slow. But that is understandable I just started. But I think it will be very good and give us some more money. Hopefully so we can move out. I am soooooo ready!

We had 2 baptisms yesterday for 2 of my cousins girls. We had a big family dinner after. So, that was fun to get together with them. Not much else is happening just work work work!



I hope you guys are all doing well. It seems the blog is a little empty so I thought I would post something. I love you all!
Melissa







2 comments:

Liz said...

Super bummer, Melissa! I'm so sorry. I hope it miraculously works out, but if not I think we all understand. I'm glad Donald got taken care of. And don't worry, I think we won't be moving for at least a year, maybe even a year and a half, so I will really try to get back to Farmington one more time before then. Or maybe you should just come out and visit. :)

Brooke said...

That stinks that you can't come to NM. :( I understand though. I guess you, me, and Melinda will just have to get together again sometime soon. Oh and Congrats on the new job!