















This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
2 comments:
You got some great photos! Much better than mine... I only got one with all three kids in it. That was so fun. I wish we could have pool parties every weekend!
Hey Ya'll! Brooke, thanks for posting the millions of pictures. I have fond memories of sitting with Jarom and making him toot. Also, wanted to let you other girls in on Liz's little secret... in the picture taken at the MiaMaid reunion, Liz has like 37 inch heels on. Hee hee... I think I am the only one with the right to think that's funny, Liz. Oh, but deep down I just wish I could be a cute little short girl. I only tease cuz I'm jealous.
Post a Comment