We went to Colorado Springs to see my sister graduate as a warrant officer in the Army. It was an awesome gradutation. And we had so much fun going around all the sights and spending time with my sister.
This is a chapel on base. It was pretty cool. They have all services there.
This is a chapel on base. It was pretty cool. They have all services there.
And this is us outside Famous Dave's!! It was soooo good. They are famous for their ribs and man were they good!!If you haven't been-GO!Nothing else is really going on. Just trying to recover from the trip. (i am not sure why these are all underlined?!)
I hope you are all doing well in NM! Have fun this weekend. I so wish i could be there. I wouldn't heve even gone to CO if my mom wouldn't have paid for all of us. So that was good I could go to see my sister. Anyways, Have fun this weekend! And Liz say hello to all your family for me!
Love ya all, Melissa
1 comment:
Melissa that looks like such a fun trip! Congratulations to Stephanie- that is very cool! I've never been to Colorado Springs... sounds like a really cool place.
Post a Comment