
It is late and I am about to turn in, but I thought I'd answer Melissa's request for a photo. This is the shot I have of all of us. I have some more pictures.....coming soon. :)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
2 comments:
HOW CUTE ARE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR KIDS!!!! SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO? WAS IT SO MUCH FUN TO BE HOME LIZ AND BROOKE? yOU GUYS ALL LOOK SO ADORABLE IN THAT PICTURE AND NOT TO MENTION YOUE BEAUTIFUL KIDS! I AM SORRY FOR MISSING OUT ON THE FUN!
Hey I just gotta say really quick that I love Jarom in this picture... he doesn't look like a little baby! He looks like he's just posing for the picture. He is so adorable, smiling and laughing all the time. Katie
Post a Comment