Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
5 comments:
I am a BIG Harry Potter fan but I have only seen the movies. I loved this 5th movie. And I think I will start reading the books because I am wanting to know the ending now! AAHHH it is driving me crazy! WHO DIES??????
Oh, Meliss, you HAVE to read them- the books are fantastic! I'm about to start re-reading them from the start because it has been so long since I read the early ones.
I am almost done with the 4th one and then I want to read the 5th book and then see the movie. I can't see the movie before I finish the book then the 6th book. The books have so much more detail than the movies do. I really enjoy reading them!
Yea, I love Harry Potter! I bought the book for my sister while she was out of town and I read the whole thing in 2 1/2 days so I was done with it before she got home. I LOVED it, and I did cry at the end. But, I will say nothing more than that. You HAVE to read the books. The 5th movie is soooo good!
OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY READING HARRY POTTER. I AM STARTING FROM BOOK ONE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIES I STILL WANT TO READ THEM. SO, NO HINTS ON THE LAST BOOK. IT MIGHT TAKE ME AWHILE TO READ THEM BUT I SILL WOULD LIKE TO GET THROUGH ALL OF THEM.
Post a Comment