



Hi Gals! Just wanted to send along some photos and an update- my mom and dad got here last Monday and it has been such a blast to have them here! Emeline is having the time of her life (and I'm having a great time, too!) We have done a lot of fun things this week, but the highlight was Sunday when Jarom was blessed in church. My dad and father-in-law were both there when K gave the blessing, as well as a lot of close friends. It was wonderful. Maybe I'll post more pictures later... they are the funnest part. :) I love you guys and I'm excited to see anyone who may be able to come down in August! We were actually able to extend our trip a little (tickets went on sale again...) and now we will be there Aug 18th to 29th. Yippee!
2 comments:
How fun! What a fun thing to have some time with your parents and time for Eme and Jarom to get to know them. I am so excited to get to see you in August.
You look so gorgeous in that last photo with Jarom. :)
Love ya, Brooke
Those are adorable pictures!! I love the one of him and you. you look so pretty and he is so handsome. I am glad you are having a great time with your parents there.
Hopefully I will see you in August! I am trying my hardest to come down!
Post a Comment