Some people have been telling me that they are having a hard time getting my videos to work. So, I thought I would try Liz's method of using photobucket. Hopefully this enables everyone to see it.
I was thinking about our get-together on the 25th. What if we just did pizza or something easy? Maybe we should just all chip in a few bucks and order some pizzas. It's easy, no cooking, no clean-up, and everyone likes pizza, right? :) I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind having everyone there at their house. We could eat on the back deck and the kids can just run around and play in the backyard. No matter what we eat or where we meet or what we do, I know it will be so much fun. I'm so excited. This is really my only vacation I get to take this summer, so I can't wait. I'm so excited to see all of you and to see Noah and Emeline and meet Jarom. I just wish either that we were all closer, or that I was rich and could just call you all up and say let's go away for a day and a night just us gals, talking, shopping, pedicures, no other commitments. Ahhh, some day, right? Melinda and Melissa, you guys are both getting there Friday, right? I would probably be available to do something that night too if anyone's interested. I think ice cream and girl talk sound pretty good, or maybe raw cookie dough and makeovers for old times' sake. :) Oh, speaking of, I need to post my memories from each of our houses. I will do that soon. I love all you girls so much! Thanks everyone for your efforts to coordinate plans, time off work, traveling, etc. It will be worth it just to get to see you! LOVE YOU!!!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO CUTE! (Jason's dancing isn't so bad either...) :) What a sweetheart! I'm glad photobucket worked for you. I'm glad I can finally see the videos!
Brooke, that is too cute! I couldn't see on your blog either. But I just thought it was my computer because we have been having trouble with it.
I may not be there for friday night girls out but I will definetly be there for saturday. So if you guys wanted to get together on friday night that sounds good and saturday a BBQ or pizza or whatever on sat is good with me. Just tell me what I need to bring or pitch in. Sorry, I don't have a lot of sugestions about what we do. Because I am up for anything and I am just excited to be with you all.
Post a Comment