I HOPE EVERYBODY IS DOING WELL. LOVE YA ALL!
MELISSA
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
3 comments:
Hey Melissa! Tell Eric that Nathan and I said WELCOME HOME! Is he coming to "town" to visit sometime soon? How exciting! I bet your mom is so excited to have him back! Woohoo! He is so much smaller now! He looks good! Thanks for posting! Love, Katie
Welcome home Eric! How exciting for your family. Thanks for posting those pics, Melissa. Love ya.
Yeah! Welcome home, Eric! I can't believe how old these little brothers are.
Post a Comment