Friday, June 22, 2007

Back from Vacation

Hi girls! Well, we just got back from a fun-filled family beach break in North Carolina. It was so relaxing and beautiful there. I love spending time with family (we met all of K's family there) and it was sad to leave because I never know when we're going to see anyone again. (Although we know we'll see his mom and dad in two weeks when they come for Jarom's blessing.) Anyway, here are some pictures of our trip.

Some daddy-daughter kite-flying at Kittyhawk (where the Wright brothers flew the first plane)


Me and Em at a lighthouse


Emeline on the beach


Jarom in his beach attire



Guess what? My parents get off their mission and are coming to see us in TEN DAYS! I am so excited! Can you believe they've been gone three years? I can't. (But in other ways I can...) I can't believe how much my life has changed since they left. I've graduated from college, moved across the country, and had two kids in those three years. They will be here a week before they go home, and I am SO excited!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome liz! I want to go to N. Carolina. It looks so beautiful! And I can't believe your parents will be home that soon. wow! time has flown! love ya!