Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back from Mesa...



Hi Girls,
We just got back from Mesa! We were there for Jeff's wedding, which was great. It was so HOT there... it was 111 degrees our first day there. "Hotter than a baker's apron!" (as Brother Thompson would say!) The temple ceremony was really sweet. They seem so happy... they spoil each other rotten, which is how it should be right??
Anyway, look who I found at Jeff's reception on Saturday night! It's KIT!! She looks and acts exactly the same! It's funny because all of her kids are growing up so fast, but she and Sheldon haven't aged or changed! You wouldn't believe Estee and Noah... Estee just graduated! And Noah is 16. Holy cow! They are so sweet and polite. Their two younger girls Peri and Chloe are SWEETHEARTS. My little Noah loved them.
So Sunday we drove down to Safford where Nathan's grandparents are buried. We visited some friends their and hung out. Then Monday morning we got up and bought a bunch of stuff to go fix up the gravesites. They look so good now. I guess you could say that was our Father's Day present for the family. We laid down some gravel and buried some big tumblers to put flowers in so they wouldn't have to get all dirty on the ground. We got back last night. Now I am looking around dreading all the un-packing and laundry and cleaning out the car. Yeah! So fun! Well, I hope you all are doing well. Nathan and I are going to Idaho next month for Jill's wedding. I have been trying to convince Nate to stop in Utah for a while, but he wants to drive straight through. We will see what happens. Hope you all are doing well. Let me know what everyone has been up to! Love, Katie

This was just a cute picture I thought I would post. These boys (Ayden, Noah and Emryck) are in heaven over here on the "FARM".

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Your family looks great and Jeff's new wife is gorgeous. What an awesome and fun event for your family. And how fun that you saw Kit, she looks like she could still be twenty-something.
How did you do with all that driving? I hated being in a car for any amount of time when I was pregnant and feeling yucky.

Anonymous said...

cute family katie. YOu look so good in that pic with nate and noah. YOu guys are such a cute little family. Hope you get feeling better soon. Brooke and Melissa I was wondering if you guys want to get together Friday? I will call ya.

Liz said...

Jeff's new wife looks really cute. Congrats to him! And fun to see Kit- aah, the good old days! I can't believe how old her kids are!