Monday, June 30, 2008

Just a few items of business...

Hey! Why has no one else done their "A Day in the Life" post? What gives???

I had a great time in F-town and it was so much fun to see you girls, Katie and Mandi. It's too bad that Melinda, Melissa, and I weren't there at the same time.

I don't really like posting on the internet when Jason is out of town, but he has been gone a lot and I have not been managing well on my own. Sigh. And he is leaving again soon. Big sigh.

Melinda, I could really use some company and a night out. Let's go to Cafe Rio okay? :)

Katie, this is so dumb, but I tried to call you today so you could fill me in on what's been happening on the Bachelorette. My TV has been broken and Jason was not here to fix it, so I did not see the show the past two episodes. I was shocked tonight to see that Jesse is still around and that she let go of Graham. Graham was such a cutie, but he did have some issues so I guess I can see why she let him go. But, what is this fixation she has on Jesse? He's kind of cute, and he's different, and he's fun and quirky, but I just don't think they make a good match. I think Deanna would try to change him. Can you really see them going out together with her dressed all nice and him with his shaggy hair and coat of many colors? I don't know. I really like Jason, though. He is so sweet and caring and sincere and such a cute father. I think he really is in love with Deanna. So, I guess you can tell I'm voting for Jason. What's your vote??? Jesse or Jason???

2 comments:

KTLADY said...

So I am just going to comment really quick... it's super late right now. I missed tonight's episode of the boys tell all, dangit. Luckily, you can catch full episodes on ABC.com so tomorrow I will be watching that for sure, without the commercials! Everyone wins! So here's what I think so far... I think they are all great guys. I see a connection with Jeremy, but something seems to be missing. I think she really likes the guys a lot, but she's afraid at this point of making the wrong decision. After all, now Graham is out of the picture. This is my theory... they're gonna hook audiences by saying, "Never before in Bachelor history has it ever ended this way!!" And then she is going to say, "I made a mistake! I want GRAHAM!" and then they will have another chance. They were too intense for her to just forget about him and go for another guy. But I do have to agree that Jason is awesome. (Come on, you favor the name, right??) I think Jesse is great too. It's just hard to see her with any of them for me. I think Graham is coming back or something crazy. Just a theory. :)

Liz said...

Hey Brooke! Well, I'm a total slacker and I always forget my camera halfway through the day when I try to do a day in my life! Maybe tomorrow is the big day and I'll try again. Sounds like you had a fun trip home- I wish I could have been there!
Love you!