Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bachelorette Update

Okay, I did watch it last night and I have a couple things to say!

First, Jeremy was so heartbroken but she said in the interview after that she felt it was just a connection with their mothers dying and she was afraid it wasn't love. I kindof disagree but I think she has her heart on Jason. She was actually very rude to Graham and Jeremy in the "Men Tell All" and I felt so bad for them because she was so rude and just crushed their hearts. Of course there is more to it then on TV but she was rude to them!

Oh, I don't think they are going to bring Graham back because she said she is engaged and it defiently was not him by the way she was talking to him!

Anyways, I think she is going to chose Jason. I think she is falling for Jesse but i just can't see her with him either. Also, I think she kicked off Jeremy because it will be easier to say good-bye to Jesse on the last night since he is pretty easy going. But he is going to get his heart crushed! But I really like jason and I think she will be happy with him. The dates were AWESOME in the Bahamas EXCEPT for the last part of each date!! I was seriously disgusted that she slept with all three of them!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if that is normal for this series but I was appalled! So, now they have to sleep with eachother in order to find out who is "The One". I was so disappointed but I will be watching next monday night to see who she choses.

Anyways, that is my 2 cents of it!

Love ya all!
melissa


PS Melinda did you get my email about Girls camp?

PPS Sorry i am like Liz, i keep forgetting my camera. I will try to do it this week or next!

2 comments:

KTLADY said...

Hey There! My turn! So I caught up on Monday nights episodes. It is normal on this series for them to imply that they're sleeping together... I don't know why they do it. Pretty Lame. So I have to agree that Jason is the front-runner. When Jesse told her he didn't know what he was going to do, but that it would work out, it made me think she might not be cool with that. I also just heard that statistics are showing that women are starting to prefer men who have been married before & have kids, because they are more mature. But still, wouldn't it be so funny if Graham asked her to marry him in that letter, and then they surprise everyone? I know, it wouldn't happen, cuz they were at eachother's throats. Oh well. It was a fun thought. But when she said she was engaged, I could totally picture it being Jason.

KTLADY said...

No, I have been thinking about it... Graham has to come back into the picture! Something needs to be resolved there. I think they are the best match.