Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAG.

Hey guys! I thought I'd do Katie's tag on the crew blog because I haven't posted anything here in a long time. I keep trying to remember to do "A Day In My Life", but I take pictures for the first two hours and then totally forget. One of these days!
Okay, so here's my taggie thing-

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. DISNEYWORLD in September! I don't know who is more excited, me or Emeline
2. Hopefully an overseas move... we still haven't decided where
3. My half marathon- and maybe a full? Who knows? I'm really loving this running thing.
4. Getting my carpets cleaned. They totally need it. Hopefully in the next couple weeks, not really in the coming year!

Three joys in my life
1. My Kiddos
2. My Wonderful Husband
3. This beautiful world

Four movies I could watch more than once or twice
1. While You Were Sleeping- it never loses its magic
2. Just Like Heaven. Love it.
3. The Bourne movies. Love 'em. A little violent for my taste, but I'm still a total fan.
4. Home videos. I could watch them again and again.
And one movie I hope I never ever have to watch again ever? Cinderella. I'm so sick of Cinderella.

Three fears
1. Something bad happening to my husband or one of my kids
2. Um, I can't think of any others. As long as I have my family I'll be ok!
3.

Four Favorite Foods
1. mint chocolate chip ice cream
2. homemade spinach dip with pita chips
3. brownies. better yet, brownie batter
4. hot homemade bread with butter and jam

Four goals I have set for myself
1. Run Run Run every day except Friday and Sunday
2. Be able to do some pull-ups by next year
3. Keep my stinking house clean. I try so hard!
4. Can I be a contestant with you on Wheel of Fortune, Katie? I think we could tear it up!

Four TV shows I watch
1. Wheel of Fortune- only sometimes when I really just need a break after the kids go to bed!
2. So You Think You Can Dance (I wish I could dance)
3. Um, I think Everybody Loves Raymond is hilarious, but I haven't watched it for a few years because I think I saw all the episodes
4. I don't really watch much tv anymore- should I count Clifford and Curious George? Every morning.

Three current obsessions
1. Runnin' and lifting weights
2. trying to be more creative and healthy in my cooking
3. trying not to drive anywhere (walk or ride bike instead) just to smite the oil industry- like they care.

Four places I have visited
1. Jerusalem
2. Italy
3. Australia (Aah, good times Melinda!)
4. Oregon. I love Oregon.

Three places I'd like to visit
1. China
2. Turkey
3. India

Four random facts about me
1. I think I have cute feet.
2. I love to stand outside in the rain
3. I love to sneeze (oh how weird! Right after I typed that I sneezed!)
4. One of my favorite things to do is tickle my kids

Okay everybody else! You're turn!

1 comment:

Rachel Clare said...

Lizzie, this was fun to read. I didn't know you liked to sneeze! And yes, it's weird that you sneezed right after that...