Saturday, February 02, 2008

No more pictures please

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here...because I don't usually have things to post about anyways so I thought it was time. Things are still going here in the H household! Jason is stil going to school...poor guy! I am still working! So we decided it was time for a break! It is our 5 year anniversary in May so we decided to take a trip...well a cruise! Neither of us have ever been on a cruise and we wanted to do something special for the big #5 so we are going! I am so pumped! I guess it will get me through the next few snowy months! Hope all is going good with everyone else! Mel

Here is a few of my little girl too! We love Harley and she is alot of fun. She loves food and her ball as you can see!

5 comments:

Liz said...

A cruise!! How fun! I am excited for you! You two definitely need a break. It is so fun to see pictures. You look great! And I love little Harley!

Melissa said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it! And a CRUISE! How aweseom! i am excited for you guys. Me and Donald didn't do anything big for our #5, just moved to COLD Wyoming!So that is great you are taking a trip! Love ya!

KTLADY said...

Hey Stranger...
I'm glad you put up new pictures. You guys are so cute. Oooh, a cruise? Wooohweee... you best take a TON of pictures when you do that! I can't believe it's been five years! Holy moly.
You're awesome!
Love, Katie

Anonymous said...

Mel,
5 years, oh how fast!! I am soo very jealous you are going on a cruise how fun, post lots of pics!
Love you tons!
Mandi

Anonymous said...

Mandi...it is good to hear from you! Slowly but surely we are breaking you down. You will have a blog before you know it! Love ya Mel