Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HELP!!!!

So I need some of your ideas! New Beginnings is coming up and we are trying to do a Miss America pagent. It is going to be really fun and cute. We are trying to come up with different "talents" for the girls to do. It can be as a group or individually. They can be little funny talents, some ideas we had were blowing the biggest bubble, talking on cell phone home phone and texting all the same time, etc. So I need some more ideas to give to the girls....any help?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We did that Grammy's and we spotlighted each girl with awards- Best voice, smile, hug, maybe some one who always has their fingernails painted, best laugh, craziest shoes or style, best hairstyle, etc. I hope that helps. They aren't really silly things but I am sure each girl has something that you think is cute or unique! Good luck!