Friday, February 22, 2008

Long Time No Post





Hey girls! Sorry I am a blogging lame-o and never post anything anymore. I love it when you guys do, though! Our lives seem pretty routine right now, so I never feel like I have much to write about. We are going to Boise next week, so that will be fun. The kids will be spoiled by their grandparents and we might even get to leave them for a bit to go have some fun... it's been a long time since we got to go out without the kids! Other than that no news. It is cold cold COLD today- there was an ice storm last night and everything outside sparkles because EVERYTHING is covered in ice. I'm not going outside. I just got called to the Young Women's presidency again, so I need all of your good ideas!! We only have four girls in the ward (three beehives, one mia maid.) They are cute and I'm really excited to be in YW again.
Okay, enough babbling. Just wanted to say hi!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am such a slacker too! I don't have much going on and no adorable kids to post, so I just will comment! Anyways, I love the pics! They are too cute! Jarom is sure growing fast!

Love ya!