




Hey Girls. Well it is officially FALL! Woohoo! I love it when it finally cools off. It's been downright chilly here though, already! So I just wanted to post a few of our most recent pictures. And Brooke, I wanted to ask how you posted that video. There is something I want to put on here that is so stinking funny. Anyway, things are going well here. How are all of you doing? You all going to the Relief Society Broadcast? My mom, me, Kari Ann, and my aunt Lonna are all going together because they are having a dinner before it starts. Well, I love you all! Let me know what is new. Oh, this haircut of Noah's... I accidentally buzzed the sides so Nathan had to try to fix it. You see, I was just trying to trim about his ears, and he moved. So he got a straight line right in his head. So I tried to even that out and he ended up looking like Vanilla Ice. Luckily, Nathan was able to fix it so he looks good now. Love, Katie
1 comment:
To post video:
First of all, you have to have somewhere to store the video on the internet, such as an FTP site. If you do have that, you just upload the video there. Then you go into "edit HTML" when you are creating a post and enter in the HTML code which leads to the video. Make sense? Let me know if you have somewhere to store the video and if so, I will give you the HTML code so you can just copy and paste.
Post a Comment