



Hey guys... thought I would let you see my transformation. I did this once before right before I left on my mission. So I ended up with the same cut and color that I once had. But you know, it's still fun to change things up a bit. These pictures are of when we went to B-town to get a new windshield. What an exciting adventure. Well, it was more fun for Nate who ended up buying a new Kel-tec pistol at a pawn shop to carry when he is off duty. Oh, our latest... so early one morning I heard Noah stirring, knowing he was about to wake up. So as fast as lightning, I ran into the bathroom to take a super speedy shower. I heard a thud... I convinced myself it was nothing more than my elbow knocking the wall. Nope... I was wrong. Noah came trodding into the bathroom like it was no big thang. It's official. He is a monkey. Now what do I do to contain him?!!? Oh and after my efforts to keep him from discovering the potty... he knows how to open and shut the lid now. I guess the fun begins now! Well, I guess that's all the excitement for now. Tuesday night is my ward's Young Women in Excellence. I've been planning it, but it has been a little discouraging because our girls claim they have nothing to show for this year. Oh the joy of teenagers. Gotta love them. Well, let me know what you all are up to. I love you all!!! Love, Katie
1 comment:
Katie I love your hair! I want a new hairstyle but i have to wait until this perm falls out! I hate my hair right now so i just pull it back all the time. That might not be a new thing for me but i would like to leave it down more but it looks stupid right now! Anyways, I love your hair!!!
Post a Comment