Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Allary's Birthday Party

We had Allary's birthday party on Saturday night. She had so much fun and of course, loved all of the attention from everyone.

She had lots of willing helpers with opening her presents. :)

She was most interested in the paper and bows.


She ate more cake than some of the adults did. She takes after her mom in that she LOVES chocolate. I swear she can smell it from the next room and she comes running at the sound of a candy bar wrapper being opened. :)

Here she is rolling around in the afterglow of a great party. After everyone from the party left, Allary acted like "you mean I get to keep all of this?" She was up until 10:30pm running from one new thing to the next just laughing and having a great time.

Allary was so happy to see that all her new toys were still there the next morning. Here she is hugging her teddy bear from Grandma and Grandpa.

Love you all,
Brooke

4 comments:

The Crew said...

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD A FUN PARTY! SHE IS SO CUTE! I KNOW I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME BUT SHE IS!

The Crew said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't beleive how big she is- a lot different than last time I saw her! What a fun party (you can tell how good the party was by how much cake is smeared across her face and the high chair).

The Crew said...

Oh yeah, that was from Liz. Dang, I should just do the name thing, but I'm too lazy.

The Crew said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALLARY! Oh my goodness, I totally spaced it. I wanted to send her something cute. I swear my brains are somehow slowly leaking out of my head. If only I knew where they were going! Ally is so fun and cute and sweet! Looks like you had a truly successful bash! Woohoo!! When are you going to be in town again? Thanksgiving? Let me know! I love you! Love, Katie and Noah