Monday, April 07, 2008

What a pain!

What a pain this is...but I can finally log into here now and post! (Thanks Katie) I didn't really have anything to post so I pulled out an old picture I got before we were married. Yeah this was a fun trip. About 5 seconds after this pic was taken a cop who had just previously pulled Jason over for speeding pulled over again to make sure we were ok. Yeah didn't really score points with him! Anyway just wanted to say HI. It has been a while since anyone posted on here.

Oh by the way does anyone know of any fun family games to play (board or whatever)?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

My family's favorite games are Apples to Apples, Taboo, Catch Phrase, Guesstures, Phase 10... Oh, and Jason's family recently got a Pirates of the Carribbean themed game called Pirate's Dice. It's really fun because you are encouraged to lie and cheat like pirates. :)

PS > What happened to your blog?

Liz said...

What a cute picture! It's good to hear from you.
We just played a new game called Ticket To Ride that was really fun. (I think you need about 4 people to play it- it wouldn't be too much fun with two). We also really like Cranium and a funny card game called Bhonanza.