Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Do You Noah?"

Today as Allary and I were driving, Allary informed me that she did not like the song we were listening to. She said, "Mom, I want to listen to Noah's song!" I said, "Noah's song? What's Noah's song?" and she started singing, "Do you Noah? Do you Noah? Do you Noah?...." Apparently she thinks that not only does Noah do an awesome music video to that song, but it is also about him. It made me laugh. I just recently made a new CD including Enrique's song and she asks to listen to it over and over.
Life is going well for us. Jason is working lots of overtime and this week he is on a business trip in Vegas. I am pretty used to him being gone a lot, but this time has been hard because it is my first time being alone overnight in this house. Allary has been sleeping in my bed so we can keep each other company and I've discovered she moves and talks in her sleep, a lot.
We had two new nephews born this month. Jason's sister had a baby boy, Logen, and just before that my brother Kevin's baby boy, Cody, was born.
I can't think of any other exciting news right now. I would say Allary is doing really well with the potty training, but then this morning I came into the kitchen and she said, "Mommy, I'm really sorry I had an accident all over the chair. It's not my fault." Oh man.


1 comment:

KTLADY said...

that is so so cute! i love it!!!!!!