Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Hospital and sister-in-law!



So this is the only picture that I managed to take while I was taking a tour of my new hospital. I had my camera with me the whole time and forgot to take pictures. Dang it! Well this is the entrance to my new hospital I will be working at the end of October. I am pretty excited to start this new adventure but a little nervous too. I mean a whole new place with a whole new bunch of stuff to learn! Anyway just thought I would share it with yah. Haven't done much lately besides this. I am working on redoing my bedroom so when I get it done I will have to post a picture. For now I will just say that JC Penney online outlet is my new best friend! I got a bunch of stuff for my bedroom set for 9.99! I am addicted!



Here is a picture of my brother and his soon to be new wife....that sounds weird! We are excited for them and they are really happy together. Aren't they so cute!

5 comments:

Liz said...

That's so exciting! (The new hospital AND the new sister-in-law). What will you be doing at the new place? What hospital is it? And when is Korby getting hitched?

KTLADY said...

Hey Melinda, I didn't know you were getting a new job! That's pretty cool! You look excited to be there. :) Will you be working the same hours and everything? Were you looking for a new job, or did they come find you? Congratulations! Love, Katie

Anonymous said...

I guess I should clarify a little. I didn't make myself very clear in the blog. They are building a new hospital building here so I had to decide where to go and I chose the new one! I will be working with the same job and people just a new place. Hey Kate did you see your note from Nat? Mel

KTLADY said...

What note from Nat? I guess not!

Anonymous said...

check your comments on your blog with noahs post! Mel