Saturday, September 01, 2007

My Share of the Fotografias

Here's one with Kathie... the only one I have with her, and her eyes are closed. Ooops!!

Awww, Our Cutie Pie, Tawna between our fearless leaders.


This is what happens in pictures when you're tall...


What a cute group!! There's the magical time capsule in the middle.

Everyone's kids except Noah, who wouldn't go over... Cute!! (That's Tanner and Aliya, Lenae's kids.)

Hey Girls... It took me FOREVER to get these pictures up here. My goodness. (The joy of dial-up) These are basically all the shots I have on my camera. I think Kathie may have some cute ones on her camera so I might borrow it to see what else I can find. We didn't take any pictures when it was just the crew out on the town. We should have taken a couple, but what can you do? Anyway, I had a good time and am very glad we were able to get together. Maybe we will all have to fly somewhere next time to make it fair. What do you think?? Hope you are all doing well. Love, Katie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know I haven't commented soon. So here it goes:
I love ALL the pictures of you guys and your kids. When I first saw them I got a little teary eyed because I just wanted to come down soooo bad! I am sorry i missed out on all the fun! BUt I am glad you got together and that Liz, you had a great time with your family and friends!
Brooke and Melinda-are you ready for a girls night out yet? Or a Friends marathon? Melinda-how come you did not go to NM?
katie-how are you feeling lately? You are soooo cute pregnant! post more pics!
Liz-your kids are adorable and I love looking at all the pics of you and jarom on rachels photography site! Love them!
Brooke-I love the pics of you guys at the arch on the way home! It looks like you had a great time at home!
Well, I hope you are all doing well! Love you all!
Melissa