Friday, May 09, 2008

Idea

Thanks for the birthday wishes, girls! I had a fantastic day.

So, I had an idea- I thought it would be fun if we all documented "a day in the life" for the blog (since we haven't been posting much lately...) Take a camera with you wherever you go and take pictures of how your normal day goes. I thought I might do it today, but I forgot. So maybe tomorrow... First one to do it gets a prize! :) Just kidding, I don't really have a prize. What do you think?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hmmmm... define "normal day." :)
Count me in. I'll do it next week, maybe Monday or Tuesday, whichever day seems to have the most potential for normalcy.

Melissa said...

It sounds fun to me. When I get back home I will do a day of my life! I think that will be fun to see everybodies days! And to be able to see what you moms go through each day!

KTLADY said...

Oh, but I would have to pretend like my life is so much more exciting than it really is. Today would have been pretty funny. "Here I am in my pajamas getting after Noah... again" "Here I am in my pajamas trying to get Cole to go to sleep" oh and "Here I am in my pajamas, still, yelling at Noah for waking up Cole... again." oh, "Here I am in my pajamas on the computer typing about how I'm still in my pajamas." Wouldn't that be entertaining? Okay, but I do think it will be fun. I'm in. I guess tomorrow is as good a day as any. I'm excited to see all of your pictures.