Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Love

Hey Girls!
I've really appreciated all of your nice messages and support! Cole is officially one week old now! He is so sweet... just gives you warm fuzzies all over when you hold him. Now I understand why mommies decide to go through all that again after they start missing the newborn phase. Somehow it doesn't even bother me to get up time and time again during the night to feed him. I just like to watch him. Anyway, I will see if I can find another picture that hasn't been posted on my own blog yet. Mandi came over tonight to hold him. Mandi has such a calmness about her it made Cole sleep and sleep and sleep. Some people have that magic touch. Maybe I will call her in the middle of the night when Cole doesn't want to sleep!! She will be a SUPER mommy!!

My Favorite Boys


Sleeping On Daddy

4 comments:

Melissa said...

TOO CUTE KATIE! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL. HE SURE IS A CUTIE. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM. I LOVE YOU!

Rachel Clare said...

Katie, I love these pictures. I want to come see you sometime.

Melinda, I'm hoping you'll see this comment- I'm drooling over that bag you got from Santa!! Serious. Bad. I'd be MOST appreciative if you could clue me in on where "Santa" got it??

It's hot.

Liz said...

So so cute! He is seriously precious! Oh, how I wish I could come hold him. I hope all is going well and that you are enjoying being "mommy of TWO".

Anonymous said...

Santa likes to shop on Zappos.com! It's a lucky brand bag. It's big but doesn't feel big. And it feels like butta! It wasn't cheap but I have loved it so much. Let's just say I will have this bag the rest of my life!