
So I was just doing some scrapbooking and looking through some old pics when I saw this! Does anyone remember this? I just had to start laughing. Then I looked at our newest photo and nearly started crying just remembering all the things that we have been through and the time that has past. I have seen how much we have all grown. Truly I could not have found any better friends on this earth. I know that we were all sent to each other for support. At least I know you were there for me. Enjoy the pic.
Love you guys Mel
3 comments:
Uh, hi, did anyone notice that I look drugged in that picture? :) Liz
Ha ha ha ha! Liz, those drugs must have really fried your brain if you can't remember that you used to do drugs. I hate to be the one to break it to you. I'm teasing. Love you. Katie
You silly... you don't look drugged. You look sessay!
Post a Comment